7.27.2011

A Sock Monkey Inspired Kid's Space - BUY or DIY - #4 Cable Knit Bedding and Pillows

Working with the Cre8tive Concept Board - "A Sock Monkey Inspired Kid's Space" Here is what you can BUY or DIY...Today
(check Monday's BUY or DIY here and Tuesdays here)

OR

4. Cable knit Bedding & Pillows
{image}

From.........

http://thecre8tiveoutlet.blogspot.com/2011/07/cre8tive-concept-board-kids-room.html

Cre8tive Concept Board
 "A Sock Monkey Inspired Kid's Space"


















This one is definitely on my project list! I love the look and feel of soft cable knit throws and pillows. Besides looking great in the room featured above, I'd love some for my living room come Fall.
Unless you knit....Goodwill (or other thrift stores) are great places to find  good cable knit sweaters you can re purpose into pillows or bedding. I'd love to do an entire quilt!

{image}
 Try out this Tutorial for simple cable knit pillows. 
If you attempt a DIY I'd love to see it! Comment and leave a link to your project!

No comments:

Post a Comment