7.26.2011

A Sock Monkey Inspired Kid's Space - BUY or DIY - #3. Robot Bedding

Working with the Cre8tive Concept Board - "A Sock Monkey Inspired Kid's Space" Here is what you can BUY or DIY...Today
(See what we did yesterday with #1&#2)
OR

3. Robot Bedding
 

From.........
Cre8tive Concept Board
 "A Sock Monkey Inspired Kid's Space"

















I have no great ideas on how to DIY a sheet set, but (like I did in my boys room) you could buy a simple solid or stripe set then buy Robot printed accent pillow and shams. or
If you are really sew savvy, sew or quilt accent pillows or throws mixed in with cheaper solid sheet sets!

Check out this cool robot inspired quilt here!

Or this here (with tutorial)

If you attempt a DIY I'd love to see and post it! Comment below with a link to pictures of your projects!

1 comment:

  1. My son is robot crazy and I haven't done this yet but I have it on my to do list for him. I want to print digital robot pics onto printable muslin sheets (the kind they use for photo quilts)and use them as the center of quilt blocks. I think it would be super easy to do and really cute. I just haven't had the time to do it. I also think rubber stamps for the sheets might be a good idea to try. Can you guess my vote is for DIY!

    ReplyDelete