6.03.2012

Garden Update and a Garden Craft!


I needed a way to mark all of my plants since I started them from seeds they did not come with the little cardboard sign the pre-grown plants come with. I though of the idea after Kohen came home from school with a painted rock project (it was a rock painted green with googly eyes and legs glued on to look like a frog)!
This project was SUPER SIMPLE! I found several rocks that seemed large enough to color on...
Then I used a black sharpie to draw the fruit/veggie shape and label, then I let kohen color the pictures with colored sharpies!
I added a quick coat of my much loved Modge Podge to seal them and stuck them out in the garden! Now we'll know what to expect from each plant!
 

Look at my garden progress!
Remember what it looked like here?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment