5.30.2012

Summer to-do list

It's been a little crazy around here lately. Matt's on "vacation" this week which has been great but we've been moving non-stop! Which I love...and we've been able to do so much more since I have his help with the kids!
More details later!

So I'm posting my summer to-do list.... because how else do I motivate myself but by publishing it on my public blog hoping some followers will keep it in check!

To Do:
Family bike riding (includes all equipment and on a budget!)
Make a gender neutral playhouse (ok it's really a doll house and yes I have three boys)
Let the boys create (paint) wooden peg people for the house and furniture
Create a sensory table with activities
Continue the garden
Hope to collect eggs!
Accomplish the kid's summer reading club (last year we kinda forgot about it at the end)
Make my own Soap and laundry detergent
...and I know I'll be adding more!

What's on your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment