1.25.2012

Nap Time...

Shhhhhhh..........

Like most moms nap time is my most productive time of the day! Kohen goes to afternoon preschool from 12:30-3:30 and the babies sleep for a majority of that time. About 1/3 of that time goes to cleaning up the house and laundry, 1/3 making dinner (yes, I prep/make dinner in the afternoon and warm/cook it at 5:30) and the last 1/3 (about 30min.) I try to do something for myself. Sometimes it's writing a blog post, sometimes it's just perusing the Internet and other blogs, reading a book, occasionally I'll watch a little HGTV, but my favorite is starting some sort of craft or project. Unfortunately I haven't had the time lately for any crafts or projects :( Which is a bummer (yes I just used the word "bummer") because I feel like that is a really relaxing and joyful outlet from the daily grind of being a stay-at-home-mom.
Today I did just that...I quick and super easy project. I'll share more tomorrow!

P.S
The chicken coop is here! Matt's dad did an awesome job helping us...ok really he basicly built it himself! we were able to use 100% reclaimed material! I've been waiting for the sun to come out so i can take some good pictures to share! Oh if you're wondering what the heck I am talking about read this.

Melissa
http://www.thecre8tiveoutlet.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment