10.06.2011

Plane Project for sale...

I have gotten a few requests lately about selling an already made plane project (PB knock off) I would be more than happy...however although the materials do not cost a lot I have to factor in that I would probably have to get a babysitter and I think shipping would be pretty costly...I'll look into shipping cost but I think the total price would be around $100. I would be willing to "customize" the type of airplane used. If anyone is still interested, let me know thecre8tiveoutlet@hotmail.com

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Awesome deal. I always loved that you made it over, its a really neat piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email. I would like to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa,
    Are you still willing to sell one? I absolutely love this picture and I tried to do it myself but after much frustration I was unable to print out the pictures the right size. Please email me if you are willing to sell one, I would love to buy it. Thank you Carlissav1983@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa.... I'm also interested in getting this plane picture if you are willing to sell me one. Please let me know.

    kelkel04@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa,

    I realize your airplane post was from 2011 and apparently I’m super late to the party. Are you still doing these for people? I can mess up stick figures so I leave the creative stuff to others. Let me know 1) if you are still doing this and 2) what the cost would be. My shipping zip code is 73102. Thanks.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete