9.21.2011

We're Back!

Yep, we're back...back to the blog that is!
I can't believe it has been over 2 weeks since my last post! When people ask me "how do you do it all with three kids?" Well, I don't! I am constantly falling behind on something! Obviously my blog. So I am going to try to be better...this may mean my posts are not as "cre8tive" as I'd like and more about our daily life.

So here is an update on where we're at!
Kohen started school at the end of August which he loves. He goes four days a week - afternoons. This is his third year of preschool - he misses the cut off for kindergarten by a week!
We've also started soccer the 5 and 6 year old team seems little more organised than the 3 and 4's!
Brody and Cooper are really getting big and missing their big bro when he is at school.

Although it took about 3 weeks we have finally gotten a good daily routine down....and it even involves me getting back to the gym!





No comments:

Post a Comment