8.02.2011

Movie review: Buitiful

Biutiful Poster
{Image}
Saturday night my husband and I put the kids to bed and sat down to watch a movie (something we always say we are going to do but never get around to). We watched the movie Catfish (great movie!) and had seen a preview for Buitiful and added it to our list of must see's.
If you have not seen Buitiful - watch it!!!! It was so thought provoking...I laid in bed that night for almost two hours thinking. It really brings home the imperfections of our world. I find often I get so wrapped up in the daily life I live, taking for granted how lucky I am! I really felt inspired to do more in helping those in need.

Oh....I almost forgot it's in subtitles but after about 2 minutes I didn't even notice!

Buitiful movie info

No comments:

Post a Comment