10.25.2013

My Sister's Nursery Bedding | for the home

When my sister found out she was expecting I was already thinking about the nursery...I know it's just how my mind works...she chose a color scheme of gray, white, and orange. The bedding she was looking at buying was over $400 so as her gift I made it for her.  The fabric and supplies was about $75, saving a TON!


     










The sewing itself was pretty simple...all straight lines but I'm most proud of the quilt. I saw a tutorial online and it turned out SO cute! I'm going to use it as my go to baby gift. I'll write another post just on this and link to the source for the tutorial.



I hope to photograph the entire nursery when it's all pulled together.

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! That bedding is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete