4.04.2012

Bunked Up...



So my boys are 5 1/2 years, 2 1/2 years, and 15 months. W have a three bedroom house...so Kohen and Brody (5 1/2 and 2 1/2) have been sharing a room for about 15 months :)
It doesn't always work so well, and sometimes none of us sleep but you do what you have to do. Ideally I want Brody and Cooper (2 1/2 and 15m) to began sharing a room. They are only 16 months apart in age and have WAY more in common than the older two.
I really looking forward to Kohen having his own space. He is never able to get away from the babies and they are always in his stuff (small toys and art supplies). However I am not looking forward to the lack of sleep this transition will bring. AHHHH....Should I do it? Of course I look forward to a little remodel!

Just some ideas ;)

source

source

source

source



1 comment:

  1. I have twin boys that share a room and have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to shared rooms.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete