3.19.2012

The Chicken Chronicles - Week 3

The Chicken Chronicles...Week 3

I know in the past I posted daily updates on the chickens....but I snuck out of town for a few days so I'll sum this up by the week. If you've been following along ... you'll be amazed how HUGE these girls have grown, and you'll see in the pictures we moved them to their coop. I plan to dedicated a whole post to the coop...you know the scoop on the coop (sorry couldn't resist!) but here is a sneak peak....
If you're not a regular reader and your wondering what the heck I am talking about...chicken chronicles? Start from the beginning here.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Raisin is getting a waddle....I freaked out at first thinking she was a he....a rooster that is! But google searches put an end to my worry it's normal!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment