1.13.2012

A Laundromat in Lawrence, KS

Sometimes between changing diapers and feeding kids I get to do something that reminds me of my previous life...Design!
Occasionally I do computer aided drafting and design for commercial projects (mainly laundromats and laundry facilities). Here is a 3D rendering done for a client in Lawrence, KS (I also did the 2D layouts and planning).
My Rendering

 The finished space
I love seeing the finished spaces!

If you want more information on Laundromats or commercial work....I do planning, 2d cad layouts, elevations, and 3d presentation contract work! Contact me at thecre8tiveoutlet@hotmail.com
If you are looking to build your own laundromat I suggest starting here (if you are located in the Midwest) or with these equipment suppliers...MilnorMaytag

If this interests you check out these projects.

Artists' Renderings Disclaimer
THIS IS AN ARTIST'S RENDERING BASED ON CURRENT DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. NO GUARANTEE IS MADE THAT THE FACILITIES DEPICTED WILL BE BUILT, OR IF BUILT, WILL BE OF THE SAME TYPE, SIZE, OR NATURE, AS DEPICTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment